Site Inactive

Poll Widget

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Vepo

re: Retail Role Call!

Hello everyone,

As we are coming closer to the retail launch of Aion Online, I would like to get a better overview of who will be staying come retail and those of you who may want to go elsewhere as Aion hasn’t really impressed you as much as you thought it would have.

Remember that we’re still in beta, so there are a lot of things we’ve yet to see in the coming patches and if the grind did annoy you during the last beta, please remember that in patch 1.2 you will receive more experience per quest (15% extra) and more quests have been added through the patches up to 1.5 that we will go into retail with.

I’m asking this of everyone, so we know how many people we will take into retail; however if you intend on coming to the retail, but not taking part in any of the beta events (closed & open) please make this aware to myself and the other officers.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vepo

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (OC) 1Gb RAM: Corsair 6GB DDR3
Vepo

For those that are thinking about leaving as they are unhappy with the legion or unhappy with Aion, please communicate this to me if you feel uncomfortable talking about it in an open forum.

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (OC) 1Gb RAM: Corsair 6GB DDR3
SillyBilly
BlackShaman

Excite and Cosmo will be definitly staying for the retail launch of Aion

Excite
TheIdler
Citizen

I'll be there for retail and most of the remaining betas as well.

See you in there soon.

Im in. Long live RavenWolf!!!

sirrloin
Citizen

In 4 nudez
GeraintAmb
BlackShaman

I'll play retail of course.

I maybe won't or limited play others closed and/or open betas.

I'll play a bit if we get the 1.2 or 1.5 update in one of the betas, otherwise I'll most likely not play the betas (I'll play single player games / make the homepage meanwhile)

Ambrosia (Assassin)
Delyne (Chanter)
Garreth (Templar)
Geraint (Spiritmaster)

Name on Ventrilo: Ambrosia
Vepo

I'll be removing the people who are no longer in the legion from the forum tonight once I get home and go through everything else.

This role call will last longer then the previous one that was done by ArcRaven during the 2nd beta event; however I still request that people give their answer as soon as possible so I don't have to chase too many people down.

Hilvanar
Citizen

I am most definitely IN! Work is kicking my ass right now, but I am taking vacation for the Retail Launch. I have purchased the collectors edition and rumor is, that there is a "head start" for those who have it? Anyway, I'm in and happy to be here.
Vhaeraun.

Nasphe and I are definitely in for retail!
Nox Aeterna
Citizen

I'm in!

Dedizen

Hmm... I was wondering why my post didn't appear here and realised I made it in the wrong topic, so to cut and paste:

"I should be staying and see no reason to leave. Only problem is that the servers are launched on the 20th and I begin University on the 21st which is quite obviously a bummer considering I wanted to go all out hardcore for the first few weeks (1 meal a day, 5 hours sleep is the kind of thing I aim at). I'll probably play truant for my first week at least."

As Vhaeraun mentioned, definitely in for retail. I haven't waited this long for nothing. x3

But as I said in the other thread about beta attendance I will very likely be missing most of it as August is my busiest time.

And also me - Varain will play on the retail and beta.

P.S.: Donno why me forum name is no longer Varain. It changed with out me doing anything.

I know i will be sticking around for the retail launch, but im not absolutely sold on the gladiator class. thinking of switching to a ranger or SM because pvp on my gladiator was seriously frustrating. I know it sounds kinda petty but i really wanna do some serious pvp in this game but if the class i choose gets steamrolled because it cant catch a caster i can see myself losing interest in this game very quickly. So for the next beta im going to roll a ranger or SM to check em out. Thoughts and comments would be great.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: